Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story
4,99€ 3,99£ 4,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story Linux [173.82 M]
Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story is a challenging, squad-based shoot-em-up/bullet hell roguelite. Fly through tons of bullets, defeat various enemies and engage challenging bosses, all this to help a lonely robot complete his mission.
- Start out alone, but rescue allies as you progress
- Change you fleet formation to avoid bullets and focus fire
- Use your ally special abilities to boost your firepower or heal yourself
- Challenge yourself! Avoid tons of bullets and fight difficult bosses
- Persistence is rewarded! Find out more about H-34-RT and his friends as you play.
- Fly through eight different levels, encountering various enemies and fighting your way to the O'Xelg communication base
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux